Try a Free Class on Us!
Hear about a day in the life of a dermatology practitioner.
View your FREE SAMPLE CLASS!
Sign-up is free and there is no obligation. You will be taken to your FREE sample class once you sign up.
What is the program and who is it for?
Advanced Training in Dermatology is ideal for Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other healthcare professionals who want a career in a dermatology practice.
What does the program teach?
The program prepares you with essential dermatology knowledge so you can actively make contributions as a trusted provider in a dermatology office from the start!
- Dermatology specific terminology.
- Identification of dermatologic conditions.
- Overview of common office procedures and your role.
- Preparation for in-office procedures and biopsies.
- Skin care and anti-aging routine recommendations.
- Wound care approaches and techniques.
- Recognizing and managing patient complications and emergencies.
- Patient counseling.
How does the program work?
Advanced Training in Dermatology is an online, on-demand program. Each of the lectures is presented by a highly-experienced and practicing dermatology practitioner and includes a self-assessment quiz. You can access any lecture at any time, and as often as you want. Once you have completed the learning modules, you can take your final assessments to earn your Certificate of Completion.
What if I have a question?
If you have a question, submit it via the forms on the website. Our program director will have one of leading dermatology professionals review your question and get back to you!
Who created the program?
This program was created by world-renowned dermatologist, Dr. Perry Robins, with contributions from other prestigious physicians in the field.
Who teaches the course?
All the presentations were developed and presented by leading dermatology professionals including Dr. Perry Robins, Dr. Deborah S Sarnoff, Dr. Andrew Alexis, Dr. James Spencer and others.
How much does the program cost?
Advanced Training in Dermatology is currently offered at a special price of $399.
How will Advanced Training in Dermatology help me start my career in dermatology?
Completion of our program will provide you with the fundamental dermatology knowledge that usually comes with work experience. Share your Certificate on your resume and with prospective employers to demonstrate that YOU understand the field, the common practices, and are committed to this specialty.
Are there any prerequisites?
This program is open to anyone who can derive benefit from the course.
What do I get with the program?
- Access to all program materials for 1 year from enrollment.
- More than 80 presentations & self-assessment quizzes.
- A Certificate of Completion, upon successful completion of a quiz.
- Submit questions to top dermatology professionals.